-- REQUIRES THE BODYBUGGSP™ PERSONAL CALORIE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM –Learn more at www.24hourfitness.com/training/bodybugg/View the Start Guide at www.bodybugg.com/startThis app is the companion piece to the bodybuggSP Personal Calorie Management System. …..
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
How I got my BodyBugg & App to Work Perfectly
For anyone who is having problems getting your Bugg to update in real time, I use the following method & it works consistently:
1) Assuming that you registered your Bugg, installed this app, you are logged in to your MyApex account within the app, you are wearing your BodyBugg, your BodyBugg is on, and your Bugg is paired with your iPhone, go to your iPhone home screen. You will see the Bluetooth symbol in a grey color (i.e., inactive).
2) Press the status button on the Bugg. You will hear three upward notes confirming it is on. Wait for the Bluetooth symbol on your iPhone home screen to turn blue (i.e., active).
3) Open the BodyBugg app, and go to the Dashboard (the Dashboard icon is in the upper left hand corner of any other tab). Wait for the Bluetooth symbol in the upper left hand corner of the Dashboard to turn blue.
4) Once the Bluetooth symbol turns blue or if it is already blue, go to the "Consumed" tab.
5) Click the "Sync" button in the upper left hand corner.
6) The app will contact the server & the Bugg will begin talking to your iPhone. You should see an update of calories burned within 1 minute at most.
Hope this helps! This set of steps turned my previously unreliable and aggravating BodyBugg into a fantastic, useful, and dependable tool.
I recently upgraded to the "iPhone" compatible body bugg and I'm starting to regret it. Half the time it doesn't sync. It being able to sync with an iPhone is it's ONLY selling point, there's nothing else that's new. You would think they'd lock that system down before marketing and selling it. The body bugg itself is working but the whole reason I bought this one is so I'm not required to upload via computer daily. WASTE OF MONEY. FIX THE APP!!!!
Love bodybugg, hate app
Do not buy/upgrade to the bodybugg sp if you think you can do everything through the iPhone, you still need a computer to get the most out of the bodybugg program. Very disappointed.
They don't tell you the app is only a display for the bodybugg showing calorie burn. You can't see projected calorie burn for the rest of the day, ie no graphs, you only get those on the website.
The app works just as good as the watch they would sell you with the last version of the bodybugg. Save your money and buy the old version.
The layout of the app is confusing, and syncing through bluetooth after the app comes out of sleep/task switching is hit or miss. Often have to restart app.
Entering your food is no better than using the mobile site, since it is the mobile site viewed in the app. In addition, the mobile site is severely lacking in features/usability. I have lost several meals I entered because of the confusing and super small buttons.
You can't escape using the computer with the bodybugg, and that fact is sadly not made very clear before buying the system. There still is not a complete mobile solution for the bodybugg.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes